Between saying and doing breaking news
The dl cut the head of the bull does not provide all the papers that claim that despite the closing round should have been kept open, thus providing the newspapers open only to those on duty, with a slight logistical problem but that is not directly concerned has advised us that the marketing network, and so this morning we got up early in my case at 4.40 as usual to make a trip to empty up the newspaper to await the arrival of the newspapers that have not arrived, making me lose a day's work! At the same time making me miss a day of leisure at the beach with the family! And at the same time making me do a bad impression with customers throughout the week to which I answered those who asked me what I did on Sunday, I replied that I would be open, but these issues are completely overflown and irrelevant, since we are the slaves of the system.
0 comments:
Post a Comment