Saturday, April 25, 2009

Egg White Discharge At Day 24

reflections on 'Abruzzo

few years ago I would have thought that Cinderella must go home at midnight or the song of Celentano .. not exceed one day to one that begins and ends.
Today I find myself thinking that the risk of hating my country and many people who live there.
I'm sorry because Italy is a beautiful place, I mean really. But I'm sick of having to choose the lesser evil, can not bear to be ruled by gangsters, can not bear the collective ignorance, speculation on anything disgusting, the tragedy made scoop, put in place the suffering, the pain turned into a source of profit.
Tonight I decided to watch CSI on TV ... .. Then I turned on Santoro.
When I heard that they should broadcast a sort of episode of apology and repentance, the first image that came to mind was that of a medieval town with a large square used as an opportunity for public humiliation .. kind of shame, spit and rotten tomatoes thrown at him.
After this brief step back in time I remembered to live in 2009 and to be honest, this has discouraged me more.
Fortunately it did not go as I expected with Santoro sobering, silent and does little cough every sentence outside the lines. Indeed there was more satire than usual and Guzzanti deserves, as always. One note, however, I feel like writing about the shameful and even petulant demand addressed to a member of the Eagles of death for young parents in the student's home. A man is asked to "say something about his son dead under the rubble, that guy was? Ah but I know he had just had a baby, when she knew, how he will live the baby? "and so to follow. It 's daughter had to intervene, pulling his feet and imposing front of the camera, to prevent the continuation of a series of absurd questions and answers that can not be the father, now silent and the tears in his eyes.
So enough, enough with this fucking profiteering, just with a passion for the tragedies of others. I'm not Bruno Vespa, and are not the result of his program. I do not want to hear the suffering of a person who has not not want to tell them, in fact dying of pain in pronouncing certain words. I do not want pity or console, I want justice. The biggest favor you can do to those people and to ourselves is justice. And finally, I will not rip what little remains of a father who sees took a piece of his life, dignity. Do not bring tears to a man who has promised to be strong.
I am sending this note to share how I felt and could not have you all here at midnight to discuss, it seemed the easiest way ..
Sometimes I am pessimistic and I am confident that our generation can change many things, but they are often even more convinced of the contrary. Let us not stop the fear, fight indifference, ignorance and aberrated defend those principles together eternally right and for which many have given their lives.
Hello and sweet dreams;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment