Reporting now the new video can be downloaded directly from HERE SigmaLine shows that other views of gameplay, the web seems crazy to give up certain items that the release of the Beta at times, as well as rumors about alleged cuts. These relate primarily to the replay, that according to Blizzard, not being a priority will be introduced in a later patch, and configuration of buttons, limited to those defaults.
If confirmed, these new renunciation leave me, after cutting mode for Lan piracy, definitely forbidden, partly because the limitations start to become significant: it had to go out with three races a year and a half ago, will be released, hopefully around November if not delayed again, with a race without replay, can not be assigned without lan.
Even Starcraft, I think, may be affected by these choices, I also say as I think starcraft is the best RTS product, but by pulling the rope too, and thanks all'Hype generated, there may be a dangerous boomerang effect.
0 comments:
Post a Comment